Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: How southern are you?

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How southern are you?

    88% (Dixie). Do you still use Confederate money?

  2. #32
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    82% dixie YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    52% (Dixie). Right on the Mason-Dixon Line
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    71% (Dixie). Your neck must be at least pink!
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    Just to see what they were saying about the bloody Yanks, I scued a poll. Here was the result:

    15% (Yankee). Wow. You are a reigning duke of Yankeedom!

    Like I said, I done that on purpose. Don't hold it against me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #36
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    65% (Dixie). Sad to say, coming from California.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    78% (Dixie). Your neck must be at least pink! git'r dun
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    57% (Dixie). Right on the Mason-Dixon Line
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Bart's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    55% (Dixie). Right on the Mason-Dixon Line

  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    84% (Dixie). Do you still use Confederate money?

    I didn't think I was that southern. I don't know of a lot of people around here that say "crayfish" or "crawfish" instead of crawdad. I don't get why everybody else says garage sale because it's not hardly ever in the garage. It's in your yard.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •